The Senior Digital Data Analyst shall focus on creating actionable digital insights, analysing, reporting and optimising the company's digital campaigns and programs based on findings from all the digital marketing channels, including the company's social media, search, CRM and paid Media.
Large multinational with offices in Dubai.
The Senior Digital Data Analyst will be responsible for the following:
* Develop and measure KPIs across all digital touch points and manage proper implementation.
* Centralise all campaign performance data to gain insights and convert them into actionable recommendations to increase the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns.
* Provide ongoing and accurate on demand, actionable analytics and insights that drive and influence decision-making that supports short-term and long-term growth based on website behaviour, traffic sources and campaigns.
* Design and build strategic dashboards using Adobe Analytics that encompasses a variety of digital platforms and which can be shared across leadership teams.
* Use the company's customer database to derive insights that will help with marketing initiatives.
* Identify, recommend, and manage improvement opportunities relating to usability, natural and paid search, path-to-purchase optimisation, marketing initiatives, and AB testing.
* Using data, advise marketing teams to optimise marketing campaigns and programs, drive efficiency, and create action from analytic insights.
* Recommend enhancements to the customer journey as a result of analytical research.
* Expert in using Adobe Analytics Report Suite, Ad Hoc Analysis, Adobe Audience Manager and Excel Report Builder; Adobe; Adobe Analytics experience is A MUST.
* Advanced Excel knowledge and proficient in data visualisation techniques.
* Extensive experience in analysing multiple systems and giving full insight into the customer journey.
* Strong digital marketing background in digital campaigns within dotcom, search, display, social, CRM, behavioural targeting and programmatic buying.
* Strong experience in web usability.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Digital and Social Marketing Coordinator
Data Analytics Specialist
A Multi-National FMCG Company
Business Analyst - Business Excellence - Process Improvement