Job description / Role
We are the Marketing team. Fuelled by creativity, we plan, execute, and coordinate a wide range of outstanding conventional and digital marketing campaigns to help our business grow. We collaborate with designers, developers, quantitative analysts, digital marketers, and business development executives so that our marketing and advertising initiatives can represent the exceptional online trading services that we have to offer.
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com (formerly Binary.com) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
A career at Deriv.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you are a creative thinker, an innovator, and a dependable member of the marketing team. You are skilled in creating campaigns that increase brand recognition, trust, and customer acquisition. Our ideal candidate has excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
What you’ll do
• Develop in-depth knowledge of our target audience and company values.
• Assist in developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
• Write marketing content drafts for a variety of channels.
• Work with our copywriters and designers to optimise marketing content.
• Conceptualise, edit, and publish digital content such as videos, infographics, and posts
• Work on printed materials to supplement online products.
• Work with the Business Intelligence team to track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
• Organise webinars and webcasts.
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies, and ensure that our brand is at the forefront of industry developments in mobile marketing.
What you have
• A university degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
• Familiar with Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and Social Media Marketing concepts
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• A passion for being up-to-date on the latest digital marketing channels and tools
• Good balance of creativity and analytical skills
• Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What we’ll give you
• Growth-inducing challenges
• Productive work atmosphere
• Cooperation, support, and empowerment
• Career progression opportunities
• Market-based salary
• Annual performance bonus
• Medical insurance
• Housing and transportation allowance
• Casual dress code
• Work permit for yourself
About the Company
We’re Deriv.com. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was 20 years ago. We’re still going strong. More than a million traders from around the globe have trusted us with their money. We work across continents so traders can get trading simply, from anywhere, at any time and every time. Be part of something big. Join us.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Marketing Specialist
|Abu Dhabi||12 Oct|
Digital Marketing Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services