Job description / Role
Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Arabic speaking required- Wojooh 1
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for implementing the brand's digital marketing strategy and assisting the Digital marketing team in optimizing the brand's digital campaigns and engaging with its customers online.
What you'll be doing:
- Implements actions to follow the digital strategy of the brand and drives online conversation
- Manages existing brands and new brands Social Media pages
- Responds to customers' requests made via social media, email, forum etc.
- Launches and manages new social media pages for the brand
- Creates and organizes content for distribution on online platforms
- Does community management: manages and grows online community as well as drives online conversation
- Monitors brand's online performance (read analytics and recommend action plan) as well as competitors' online activity
- Implements the strategy to drive traffic to website (online advertising, links, bloggers outreach etc.)
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the brands' website
- Develops monthly content plans for the brands with clear objectives in mind
- Develops and updates monthly reports to indicate performance measurement of all campaigns paid and organic, and the general performance of the channels managed
- Run social listening reports every month to measure the share of voice of the brand, pick up trends and implement latest format of content and campaign ideas
- Additional tasks might be required, in reasonable alignment with the job role
What you need to succeed in this role:
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of evolving digital marketing strategies in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally.
More specifically, we would love to hear from you if you have the below...
- Achievement Drive and Initiative
- Analytic Thinking and Problem Solving.
- Actionable Consumer and Shopper Insights.
- Brand and category Strategy.
- Regional Brand Activity Plans.
Education and Experience:
- University Degree or certification in Marketing.
- 5-7 years of regional experience in the marketing field.
- Experience in social media platform management and ecommerce.
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media, including Instagram, You Tube, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter.
- Fluent in English and Arabic
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.