Job description / Role
Our Senior Digital Merchandiser is responsible for maximizing the user experience and conversion on our different retailers / e-retailers platforms. Our Digital Merchandiser will manage the creation of edits and pages, with a strong focus on the Visual merchandising of the website categories.
Another key aspect of the job is to provide operational support on all things related to eCommerce operations and platform improvement.
What you'll do:
- Understand and utilize the insight from analytical merchandising with the creative needs of brands, products and markets to deliver a VM approach that helps to achieve the ToryBurch.ae (sales, productivity, profit)
- Demonstrate full awareness of brands & seasonal trends and their relevance to the ToryBurch.ae proposition, influencing all aspects of Visual Merchandising, researching media and competitors to share with the team any relevant findings for a more informed placement of product
- Develop deep understanding of product categories and product catalog to identify growth opportunities
- Liaise with the content/graphic team to guide them on the choice of pushes/categories/products to push
- Identify product merchandising opportunities for email campaigns, catalogs and homepage pushes
- Analyze web data to make recommendations for change to the front end of the website
- Develop level's newsletters in coordination with Digital Merchandising Manager
- Generate weekly/ monthly reports to Digital Merchandising Manager to include key insights on product performance and user experience
- In charge of the Full Site QC Check and on leasing with the Product team for the Ticket Creation & Fulfilment
- In charge of the Product Newness & Tracker Review
- Audit and ensure that product content is ready to be uploaded to the website with new products received
- Collaborate with the Marketing team, photographer and graphic designer to ensure that ToryBurch.ae is updated regularly in line with the marketing plan
- Work with the eCommerce Manager to plan and execute digital campaigns aimed at driving traffic and sales on the website
- Execute dynamic email campaigns to deliver traffic and sales to the website
- Ensure the technical operability & optimization of the websites on each device with IT
- Work with the eCommerce Manager to plan and execute the delivery of new website updates
- Supervise the application and overall alignment on site messaging and communication with customers through the eCommerce Customer Service Representative
- Liaise with Customer Service Representative, if needed, to provide any required information and guidelines to solve any issue with Customer (returns, refunds, cancellation, claims)
What you'll have:
- A current merchandiser with a great digital perspective
- Experience in Ecom
- Commercial knowledge and entrepreneur
- Experience in Magento 1 and 2, Microsoft Office tools is a big plus
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.