Job description / Role
As the company sets up its Middle East operations, they are looking for candidates with a strong work ethic and can-do attitude.
An international digital company working with leading brands across industries to create effective and innovative media campaigns on a variety of platforms.
As a Senior Digital Strategist your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Supporting growth teams to craft digital solutions for clients.
* Analysing individual customer goals and challenges and mapping them into the technological ecosystem.
* Scoping customer facing projects, identifying, and positioning follow-on work; facilitating strategy, roadmap, design, and planning workshops.
* Driving delivery of digital strategy until implementation and final delivery.
* Monitoring the customer's digital strategy, principles, and evolving business needs, and ensuring they are incorporated into the strategy improvement.
* Designing innovative solutions to address challenges and building them on the Adobe Experience Cloud platform.
* Presenting customized story-driven demonstrations aligned with key business value and solution differentiation.
* Preparing projects for development and be actively involved in the execution of projects.
* Guiding delivery team throughout the projects' life cycles.
* Competitive salary.
* Work with an international firm.
* Progressive environment.
* Wealth of experience in digital strategy, ideally exposure to industry Adobe Experience Cloud
* Ability to identify and address strategic digital opportunities/risks for clients.
* Basic knowledge of business strategy, marketing, finance, operations, and data analysis techniques.
* Firm grasp of emerging digital tools and thorough understanding of digital touch points
* Possess firm knowledge of best digital practices and user experience principles.
* Ability to capably review qualitative and quantitative research.
* Exceptional critical thinking skills, collaborative spirit, and strong interpersonal ability.
* Expertise balancing strategic and tactical requirements.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.