Job description / Role
Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. You will connect the biggest enterprises of today with the tools to compete in the digital economy of tomorrow.
Oracle Cloud is a Generation 2 enterprise cloud that delivers powerful compute and networking performance, a comprehensive portfolio of infrastructure and platform cloud services, and the world's only self-driving autonomous database. Built from the ground up to meet the needs of mission-critical applications, Oracle Cloud supports all legacy workloads while delivering modern cloud development tools-so enterprises can bring their past and build their future.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career by offering great effective, efficient, and commercially viable solutions to your clients, then one of our Tech Cloud Specialists roles could be your springboard to success.
We've got exciting new opportunities opening up working with Oracle's EMEA wide Digital Transformation Specialists team. So if you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative, and believe in being consultative and having fun whilst you work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Having a sense of humor in what can be a pressure environment helps, and the rewards for your contribution include a compensation and benefits package and a continuous training program in a structured environment that are world class.
What You'll Do
Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of (FSI) businesses that need our help to evolve. You will.
- Create incremental pipeline for Cloud and License technology deals across its assigned customer territory leveraging world leading cloud offerings from the complete Oracle Tech portfolio. Aiming to Land- Use
- Expand Universal Cloud Credits deals into IT and LOB targets, ensure usage and value is realized by the customer driving continuous expansions. And also drive large license deals.
- Work with your assigned sales team to maximize the number of Mid-Market segment customers who start their journey to cloud with Oracle, generating long and short term success and business results for our On Premise customers by triggering their adoption of Oracle Cloud and contributing to continued growth of cloud bookings - and over achievement on sales targets
- Promote and evangelize Oracle products to selected customers, partners, and internal audiences
- Engage effectively with clients to position the Oracle Cloud proposition through value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Collaborates and align effectively with Oracle Digital cluster sales leadership to ensure focus on priority customers and segments
- Work effectively with individual sales reps and within the sales ecosystem to achieve common goals and ensure optimal investment and deployment of resources to initiate high win-rate sales cycles
- Work as part of a distributed team to share and learn from each other, contributing to the ongoing development of and contribution from this new role in Oracle Digital.
- Continuously develop your own skills and competencies.
What You'll Bring:
The ideal candidate must be a high-energy, strategic and technical expert leader possessing a strong sense of urgency with a performance-based track record of success.
- S/he will have demonstrated successful expertise with a cloud product technology company.
- The successful candidate will be technically adept, possessing a broad combination of skills and experiences reflecting the complexities of Oracle and Oracle's customers.
- This role requires technical cloud subject matter expertise and the capability to influence critical and timely transformational change for our customers.
We also look for:
- Fluent English and Arabic
- An experienced and credible industry expert with a recognized deep enterprise cloud technical skill set.
- Strong understanding of the Financial Services Industry; deep experience in the industry from a technologist point of view, deep understanding of the technology evaluation and buying cycle and the forces at play, the specific value chain of the industry with the latest trends and how technology plays into those.
- A dynamic technically-astute individual contributor who understands what it takes to develop pipeline around license and cloud products and promote cloud consumption.
- Ability to demonstrate personal leadership and drive, self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A senior sales and business development professional who can demonstrate credibility through their commercial acumen and tenacity
- Strong influencing, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills at CxO level
- Creativity with strong problem solving skills, and the ability to adapt and succeed in a fast paced, diverse and changing environment.
- A balance of strategic and tactical skills, with a high-level of intellectual agility and capacity for original thought.
- An exceptional communicator who can write, present and effectively adjust messages to meet individual audiences and organizations.
- A proven ability to navigate and effectively collaborate with other departments and resources in large complex environments.
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom-and the skills-to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you'll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
Create the future with us. Apply now. Visit oracle.com/careers and search for Value Cloud Technology Sales
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Digital Transformation Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Social Media Manager
Customer Success Manager
IBM Middle East
Assistant Brand Manager - Dove Arabia (Future Vacancy)