Job description / Role
As the Customer Success ECEMEA Regional Leader, you will be responsible for leading the Customer Success Business in Eastern and Central Europe, Middle East and Africa. You will develop the team, foster alignment with internal stakeholders and drive operational excellence, whilst maintaining and driving expansion of the Oracle customer base. Success is measured through effectively managing the dedicated ECEMEA Customer Success team to establish value-added customer engagements, leading to increased customer satisfaction and higher renewal rates.
Reporting directly to the Vice President of SaaS Customer Success, you will be accountable for the renewal, expansion and retention of customers across the entire SaaS product portfolio. You'll work very closely with the Sales Leadership team in order to maximize growth of customers in their digital transformation. Collaboration with the Customer Success Hub organization will be important to the success of your team and you'll be required to align closely with the Regional Leader to agree on customer coverage and priorities.
Your team will include Customer Success Executives (CSEs) aligned to Strategic Clients, Lead CSMs and Pillar CSMs who act as enablers and trusted advisors to our customers. Their role is to maximize our customers' adoption of their SaaS solutions, deliver on their business outcomes and ensure they realize the value of their investment while driving increased retention, expansion and SaaS revenue for Oracle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads the team with high levels of energy, sales acumen and customer focus.
- Demonstrates strong influencing and negotiation skills at a senior/executive management level and has the ability to lead, collaborate and communicate across various lines of business within the Oracle ecosystem and at all levels within Oracle, with our customers and partners.
- Develops and maintains a close, consistent relationship with Sales and Customer Success Leaders.
- Contributes to the strategic direction of the team and executes the strategy effectively for the ECEMEA region.
- Establishes and measures team goals and performance against specific targets and objectives.
- Participates in strategic and tactical planning including customer coverage for renewals and expansion.
- Improves internal processes and systems to achieve optimal performance.
- Coaches and develops the team to deliver customer value and achieve operational excellence.
- Oversees and guides the career paths of the team, including annual performance reviews and talent development.
- Recognizes the achievements and contribution of the team to our customers' success.
- Experience in establishing and effectively running an organization across complex regions (Middle East Experience essential)
- 10+ years in leadership positions and management of remote teams.
- 5+ years in sales management or revenue target roles.
- Proven track record of hiring, training and development teams with sales targets.
- Proven experience of building and maintaining strong with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders including Sales, Legal, Development, Finance, Support and Marketing.
- Experience in customer-facing roles involving cloud based/SaaS technology.
- Proven track record in addressing a large group of customers through programmatic execution.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, or related field (Masters preferred).
- Experience in developing IT Strategy, leading business organizations through change and driving user adoption.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Personable, positive, approachable and tenacious.
- Thinks strategically beyond boundaries.
- Confident and engaging presentation skills.
- Resilient with the ability to manage pressured situations effectively.
- Ability to simplify complex written and verbal messages and communicate them successfully.
- Lives and breathes the desire and commitment to making our customers successful.
- Ability to mirror, empathize, affiliate and engage at all levels.
- Demonstrates the passion and ability to influence, facilitate and manage conflicting priorities.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Ability to travel as required.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Chief Executive Officer
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Technology Consulting - Client Solution Director
NSI & Bluefin Talent
CEO - New Fintech Venture