Job description / Role
As the leader of the DIFC office, this role will lead client relationship management & development across family offices, tier 2 institutions (SWFs, Insurance Firms, Treasuries) and successfully deliver on discretionary and non-discretionary mandates across a variety of asset classes (equities, fixed income, real estate, private equity & alternatives).
Our client is a multibillion dollar regional asset manager with a presence across the GCC. They are looking for an Arabic speaking business leader who primarily has strong relationships with family offices in the UAE and secondarily has the track record of developing & servicing relationships across tier 2 institutions.
The candidate will be responsible for managing the DIFC office and will primarily be involved in business development initiatives to grow AUM from UAE Family Offices & Tier-2s. The candidate will have strong pre-existing relationships, credible relationship development skills & an astute understanding of a variety of financial products & instruments.
* Excellent compensation
* Excellent exposure
* A total of 10-15 years' of institutional asset management sales experience across a variety of products in the region
* Most recent experience over the past 5 years+ will be servicing Family Office & Tier 2 Institutions in the UAE - deep relationships with select families
* The above experience will have been gained at reputable international asset managers; if currently at a regional firm, prior experience would have been at a reputable international asset manager
* Will be currently based in the UAE
* Will have had a stable career over the past 5 years
* Bachelors degree (or higher) from a top tier University; further education & professional qualifications are a plus
* Will be entrepreneurial, driven and a self-starter
* Will have strong work ethic
* The candidate will have strong communication skills - verbal, written and non-verbal
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.