Job description / Role
Senior Drainage Design Engineer / Project Manager - Abu Dhabi
My client a large multi-disciplinary consultancy requires a Project manager/ Senior Drainage Design Engineer to work in Abu Dhabi on the design and construction supervision of a number of projects.
• Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, preferably with a Masters
• Preferable to have chartered status with a recognized Engineering Institution and be totally familiar with local municipality codes
• Minimum of 15 years of relevant work experience with at least 5 years in the UAE
• Must have experience in the design of new and maintenance of existing drainage schemes for highway and infrastructure projects
• Excellent client facing skills is a must and ability to communicate with all stakeholders
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.