Job description / Role
Only candidates with relevant drilling experience will be considered.
This role will be predominantly office based and will liaise with the client subsurface, geology & geophysics team, in order to maintain good working relations and ensure efficient delivery of the objectives.
• Design drilling & completion programmes
• Responsible for technical content of all programmes and program amendments
• Modelling of drilling scenarios
• Technical analysis
• Preparation of statutory notifications to government parties
• Preparation of cost estimates
• Well risk assessments
• Prediction of fracture and pore pressure for use in well construction
• Oil spill/discharge contingency & impact evaluation
(Full job description will be provided to shortlisted candidates)
• Minimum 10 years drilling & well completion experience workingfor international operating companies
• Experience in drilling & well services engineering & operations
• International experience and significant offshore jack-up and platform rig/ work over rig experience
• Strong background in drilling engineering and well testing design in addition to a basic knowledge of completion and well testing engineering.
• (Relevant) University degree in Engineering
• valid IWCF certificate
• valid BOSIET certificate
• Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Procurement Engineer - Mechanical / Electrical