Job description / Role
The Senior E-Commerce Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing marketing communications and strategies across divisions and brands. This role is responsible for optimizing paid media campaigns and increase profitability.
- Monitor, identify, and develop strategies to effectively achieve sales target.
- Manage end-to-end digital projects, launch and on-going campaigns.
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods and strategies for improvement and to increase profitability.
- Set, manage and monitor marketing budget.
- Liaise and manage agencies and partners, monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Provide monthly analytic reports with recommendations specific to driving and optimizing traffic, behavior, campaign response, keyword research/analysis, SEO, and SEM opportunity.
- Review new technologies and stay up-to-date with digital media developments to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing.
- 5+ years of experience in digital agency is a must, retail experience is a plus.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Proficiency in MS office.
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Manager - Digital Marketing
Dubai Parks and Resorts