Job description / Role
A well established Digital Agency with multiple offices in the region, focused on driving growth and operational improvements for aspirational retail brands. A fine split between eCommerce and paid media management and some of core eCommerce services include retained consultancy, project management, managed RfPs, functional requirements gathering, platform selection consulting and customer experience / optimisation projects.
• Managing client relationships across retainer projects and fixed-scope projects
• Assessing new technologies with a view to making recommendations to clients and matching them to issues / areas for improvement
• Management of core aspects of replatforming projects for clients (working closely with the client and the integrators to ensure successful delivery)
• Working with clients to gather requirements, build project specifications and create project documentation
• Creating plans for clients across different aspects of their business (e.g. planning development springs / their backlog, prioritising on-site changes, defining focuses around digital marketing etc)
• Supporting and managing fixed-scope technical and UX audit projects
• General definition of eCommerce best practice for clients as part of projects
• Training of internal and external teams around eCommerce
• Constant research into eCommerce technology to ensure that we remain in-the-know around new and emerging technologies (across areas such as payments, shipping, merchandising, returns, analytics etc)
• Support in the development of paid media services and management of new tools / scripts being built
• 3 - 5 years’ experience in eCommerce-focused roles
• Excellent knowledge of core eCommerce principles
• Strong knowledge of the main digital marketing channels
• Team player who is willing to get their hands dirty
• Ideally the candidate will be relatively technical with a good understanding of working with eCommerce platforms (around things like integrations, working with developers etc)
Candidate willing to relocate from abroad are welcome to apply. All relocation support will be provided.
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.