Job description / Role
Senior Education Consultant (Education Technology / Supplies), UAE
m2r Education are proud to support this provider of global educational content, technology and services who need someone to cover the UAE, Afghanistan and Pakistan. You will be responsible for sales and customer relations for both new and existing schools and institutions (mainly US common core curriculum) across the entire region as stated above.
The position will involve frequent visits as well as electronic communication and the need to attend conferences, exhibitions etc across the Emirates and overseas.
• To maintain and grow sales of all products and services across the assigned territory
• Provide customer service to existing customers and provide basic training help to schools during visits and in follow-up communications
• Visit existing and prospective customers to provide continuing support and to introduce and sell additional products
• Help at regional conferences to generate new sales leads and to showcase the products and services offered by the company
• Ability and willingness to travel wherever necessary throughout the main sales season (Sept-June)
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: 25000AED + bonus + flights, visa, medical
Experience / Qualifications:
• Proven face - face (B2B) sales track record
• Experienced in the field of education with relevant market knowledge
• Ideally fluent in Arabic
• Knowledge of the American school market in UAE essential
• Full driving licence and car / ability to lease a car
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic
• c. 25000 AED basic (incl all allowances)
• Ret flights
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|
Senior Leadership Position / Subject Teacher
Alia International Private School
|Al Ain||6 May|
Irwin & Dow
Schools HR Officer
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|