Senior Electrical Engineer
Job description / Role
The Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for design outputs from a multi-disciplinary electrical design team and responsible for Electrical design on several projects. As a senior member of the team, it is expected that a Senior Electrical Engineer will take responsibility for ensuring that all design work is produced on time and in accordance with the project quality requirements. The Senior Electrical Engineer will lead a team of engineers for successful project delivery. This includes design review of the electrical /ELV systems, supervising engineers, coordinating, design documentation and contract administration on projects.
• Responsible of Analysis Design Integration and technical systems requirements
• Responsible for the preparation of the Project Proposals that includes technical specifications designs lay outs for the General Manager approval
• Responsible for the preparation of the detailed Projects Plans as per as client’s requirements
• Responsible of follow up with different projects status on the sites according to the projects plans and maintain quality assurance standards
• Responsible for the supervision of the field Engineers and technicians in executing project Phases according to their tasks
• Coordinates with the Sub-system suppliers for choosing the right and suitable requirements for the projects
• Assigns tasks and responsibilities to the engineers and technicians who are involved in the Projects
• Prepares Periodical reports to the management that summarize projects status and progress
• Liaising with the client and other key member of the design team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• 5 to 10 years relevant experience with DEWA certification.
• Good understanding of technical design and specification, being responsible for translating the customer need to successful design specification/solution.
• Excellent skills in Construction Management, AutoCAD and MS office.
• Familiar with all the electrical engineering methodologies.
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.