Job description / Role
The Senior Electrical Engineer will perform Engineering tasks and as directed by the Lead Electrical Engineer or assigned Project Manager to ensure Electrical elements of projects are completed on schedule and within budget while achieving required technical integrity. They should have a sound knowledge of Electrical related to oilfield production systems, both onshore and offshore, and experience of full project life cycle from concept to operation & maintenance.
• 10 years+ experience as Electrical Engineer with Production facilities (office based).
• University Degree in Electrical Engineering, OR, relevant technical qualification and industry experience.
• Minimum ten years’ experience in a similar role within the oil and gas industry.
• Familiar with upstream oilfield Electrical technology for both onshore and offshore applications.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite of software.
• Previous experience with Early Production Facilities or modular equipment packages in a fast-track environment.
• Construction supervision in onshore or offshore oilfield environment.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.
Associate Electrical Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Electrical Engineer (Building Services Engineering)