Job description / Role
Mott MacDonald is a Â£1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- To overview the FEED contractor as Senior Civil Engineer on project management consultant team for FEED and associated project activities.
- Review all FEED documents and engineering deliverables prepared by FEED Engineer/Licensor and take necessary actions as required.
- Review compliance with FEED Engineers/Licensors requirements during design review, safety reviews etc.
- Respond to technical queries as deemed necessary.
- Review request for Design Deviations and recommend its acceptance or not.
- Participate in Hazop and safety review meetings.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 15 yrs experience within the Oil and Gas industry, of which at least 10 yrs. are in handling projects related to offshore
- Minimum 3 years of Project Management Consultant and Middle East experience is highly advantageous.
- Must be fully familiar with international codes & standards to be applied during Define phase of projects
- Should have the thorough knowledge of software to be generally used during design and engineering phase of the work, to check the work of the FEED contractor.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral.
- Being able to assess situations in the context of the full business ecosystem
- Continuously looking for innovations and improvements to manage workload and accomplish deliverables across individuals, teams and projects
- Using leadership skills to build and nurture relationships and also creating effective working environments
- Able to manage multiple teams with diverse backgrounds on geographically and culturally diverse teams
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald's uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world's largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.