Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
Senior DSP Engineer
- Develop all digital signal algorithms and perform tests and verify all algorithms
- Work closely with Algorithm Developer to find optimal trade-offs between modem's performance and design complexity
- Develop Code to implement algorithms with DSPs to meet critical timing parameters
- Develop test benches to simulate the designs
- Debug DSP code
- Documents all project requirements and ensure adherence to all technical and schedule requirements and analyze all test results
- Master's or PHD Degree in Electrical Engineering, Wireless Communication, Digital Signal Processing or related field
- 4+ years of working experience in DSP implementation
- 2+ years of hands-on experience on implementing algorithms with real time operating systems on DSP
- Proficient with MATLAB, with a Digital Signal Processing focus
- Familiarity with Texas Instruments/ Octasic DSP development environment
- Good knowledge of wireless communication theory or DSP
- Strong fundamentals in digital communications (modulation, coding, synchronization, fading, doppler, multiple access, channel capacity, etc)
- Team player, good communication skills, excellent attention to detail
Working in Abu Dhabi
At DarkMatter, we're turning our biggest ideas into reality in the fastest moving and most dynamic city on the planet. Working here, you'll lead technical innovation in the region while taking advantage of all Abu Dhabi has to offer. From first class healthcare and education, to superior living accommodations and cultural attractions, you'll find your ideal career and more in this global crossroads. The UAE is one of the safest and most secure areas in the world. And with its location between Europe, Africa and Asia, you'll expand your worldview in just a short flight. But you won't have to venture far from the city to experience its diversity. You'll find people of over 50 nationalities working at DarkMatter. Join us and see that while far away from the concrete tech jungle, Abu Dhabi is an oasis where your latest innovations will thrive and grow.
DarkMatter is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status or disability.
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.