Job description / Role
Main Purpose of the Job:
* To overview the FEED contractor as Senior HSE Design Engineer on project management consultant team for FEED and associated project activities.
* Review all FEED documents and engineering deliverables prepared by FEED Engineer/Licensor and take necessary actions as required.
* Review compliance with FEED Engineers/Licensors requirements during design review, safety reviews etc.
* Respond to technical queries as deemed necessary.
* Review request for Design Deviations and recommend its acceptance or not.
* Participate in Hazop and safety review meetings.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
* Degree in environmental / loss prevention Engineering or equivalent.
* Minimum of 15 yrs experience within the Oil and Gas industry, of which at least 10 yrs. are in handling projects related to offshore
* Minimum 3 years of Project Management Consultant and Middle East experience is highly advantageous.
* Fully familiar with international standards & guidelines as well as local specific requirements to be applied for major oil/gas processing facilities during design, engineering and construction
* Must have been involved in safety, HAZOP reviews during front end engineering design phase and detailed engineering & construction phase of similar projects
* Fluency in English, both written and oral.
* Being able to assess situations in the context of the full business ecosystem
* Continuously looking for innovations and improvements to manage workload and accomplish deliverables across individuals, teams and projects
* Using leadership skills to build and nurture relationships and also creating effective working environments
* Able to manage multiple teams with diverse backgrounds on geographically and culturally diverse teams
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald's uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world's largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.