Job description / Role
Main Purpose of the Job:
* To overview the FEED contractor as Senior Instrumentation & Control Engineer on project management consultant team for FEED and associated project activities.
* Review all FEED documents and engineering deliverables prepared by FEED Engineer/Licensor and take necessary actions as required.
* Review compliance with FEED Engineers/Licensors requirements during design review, safety reviews etc.
* Respond to technical queries as deemed necessary.
* Review request for Design Deviations and recommend its acceptance or not.
* Participate in Hazop and safety review meetings.
* Degree in Instrumentation/Control System Engineering or equivalent.
* Minimum of 15 yrs experience within the Oil and Gas industry, of which at least 10 yrs. are in handling projects related to offshore
* Minimum 3 years of Project Management Consultant and Middle East experience is highly advantageous.
* Fully familiar with international codes, standards and recommended practices to be adopted during detailed engineering phase of oil/gas projects
* Thorough knowledge of DCS, ESD, F&G and SCADA systems generally incorporated in major oil/gas project is essential
* Must have the capacity to supervise & manage Contractors
* Familiarity with subsystems such as fire & gas, emergency shut down systems etc., and Advance Process Controls will be added qualification
* Participation with contribution during P&lDs reviews, shop & field testing of control systems shall be demonstrable during project execution
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald's uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world's largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.