Job description / Role
Main Purpose of the Job:
* To overview the FEED contractor as Senior Process Engineer on project management consultant team for FEED and associated project activities.
* Review all FEED documents and engineering deliverables prepared by FEED Engineer/Licensor and take necessary actions as required.
* Review compliance with FEED Engineers/Licensors requirements during design review, safety reviews etc.
* Respond to technical queries as deemed necessary.
* Review request for Design Deviations and recommend its acceptance or not.
* Participate in Hazop and safety review meetings.
* Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
* Minimum of 15 yrs experience within the Oil and Gas industry, of which at least 10 yrs. are in handling projects related to offshore
* Minimum 5 years of Project Management Consultant and Middle East experience is highly advantageous.
* Proficiency in handling in Front End Engineering design (FEED) for similar projects with/without licensor units is mandatory
* Should have proven ability in leading a high calibre process group to check the work of FEED Contractor Fluency in English, both written and oral.
* Must have independently handled P&lDs, HAZOP & other Safety reviews for the owner on similar projects.
* Must possess good track experience in execution of detailed engineering for similar projects assuming total responsibility for the work with accountability to the owner.
* Familiarity with Operating & Control philosophy as well as various control systems & subsystems to be employed is essential
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald's uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world's largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.