Job description / Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for a Senior Engineer who will produce engineering design solutions, models, reports and obtain authority approvals for single and multi-disciplinary design projects.
• Provide design solutions to civil engineering projects.
• Design gravity and pressure networks for masterplan, transportation and highway projects
• Design right of way cross sections for all utilities
• Produce reports, drawings, calculations and presentations
• Liaise with local authorities regarding utility design proposals on behalf of the client
• Advise and present engineering solutions to clients and stakeholders
• Submit designs to local authorities and follow up to obtain approvals
• BEng /BSc (Hon) or equivalent discipline with minimum 5 years post graduate experience
• Member of/working towards associated Professional body membership
• Modelling of gravity and pressure networks
• Detailed design of engineering solutions
• Good report writing skills
• Compiling authority approval documentation in accordance with local authority standards to obtain approvals
* I use AutoCAD, StormCAD, SewerCAD, WaterCAD, EPANET, Infoworks-CS, Civil3D and Microsoft office to produce my deliverables
* Self starter and takes ownership of work
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Civil Engineer - Infrastructure
|Abu Dhabi||17 Sep|
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Civil / Infra Project Engineer