The ERP Platform owner leads the ERP Practice within the Enterprise Systems Platform unit. This entails management of a number of subject matter experts including vendor teams. The Platform owner is responsible for the leadership, technology direction, application development, implementation, maintenance, and support of all ERP applications.
An established bank in the UAE in the process of driving significant change in IT and Digital.
* Perform appropriate level of stakeholder management across IT and clients
* Serve as highest project internal escalation level
* Ensure projects are aligned to and deliver against the Business objectives
* Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, in accordance with defined quality management practices, to achieve common objectives
* Ensure maintaining Data confidentiality
* Contribute to the yearly IT roadmap ensuring that project costings and estimates are as accurate as possible.
* Work with Business representative to ensure alignment of delivery with Business demand
* Leading the product teams in delivering world class platform solutions
* Ensuring value added proposition in strategic vendor partnerships and aligning vendor product / industry roadmap of platforms with the business strategy thus enabling an effective business growth
* Acquire, groom and retain talent pertaining to the platform
* This unique opportunity will provide the successful candidate with a chance to join a great organisation at a time of exciting change
* Graduate / Post graduate in related degree of education (Computer Science, Engineering)
* General banking and business area knowledge is necessary
* Experience in applying waterfall implementation methodology along with corresponding project management methodology
* Minimum of 10 years of experience in Oracle ERP (Core Financials, HR, Procurement)
* Hands on experience/knowledge in implementing and managing Oracle ERP
* Leadership experience with large teams (10+)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.