Job description / Role
Our client is one of the leading engineering and construction companies operating across the GCC for over 25 years. They offer full-service engineering with a focus on foundations and piling.
We are looking to place a Senior Estimation Engineer who will accurately estimate the time, cost, time, materials, labor and equipment required for all construction projects. He will perform cost analyses, calculate the duration of the project, procure vendors and subcontractors and guarantee that resources are managed and deadlines are met.
• Determine the total cost of materials, equipment, utilities, and labor for construction projects.
• Research construction documents and analyze specifications.
• Prepare estimates for planning, organizing, and scheduling project work.
• Manage pre-qualification and pre-bid submissions.
• Prepare estimates to meet project goals, such as setting work hours, sequencing tasks, obtaining materials, and securing the best deals with vendors and subcontractors.
• Ensure that relevant documents and budgets are submitted before a bid deadline.
• Report regularly to Management and keeping clients updated on the project status.
• Formulate contingency plans and effectively managing risks that might impact cost and time estimates.
• Keep track of the latest estimating technology and industry-related techniques.
• Collaborate with other teams, conducting site visits, and providing other services, like bid deliveries, when required.
• Negotiate with a range of professionals, make accurate time and cost estimates, and resolve any issues that arise.
• Closely collaborate with other project teams and stakeholders.
• Highly competitive package
• Based in Abu Dhabi, UAE
TRAC does not share any personal or role-related information provided by candidates or clients with a third party unless explicitly authorized to do so. Candidates are not permitted to share any information provided by TRAC employees or clients unless authorized to do so in writing
Profile & Background
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field of study.
• 5+ years of related experience in ground engineering construction (piling, foundations, shoring, etc).
• Ability to manage multiple tenders concurrently.
• Strong English communication skills. Arabic is a plus.
• Excellent research, proposal writing, and oral presentation skills.
• Well versed in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Primavera, and other engineering software applications.
About the Company
For all organizations the key to success is people. Ensuring the effective and efficient use of human talent to accomplish organizational goals is an essential aspect for development and competitive edge. TRAC offers global, long-term and forward thinking solutions to organizations of various sizes and industries in the Middle East and Africa, in order to assist in improving internal processes, reducing risk and maximizing financial gain.
Our experience and specialization enables us to present our clients with valuable insights on the MENA markets and to provide them with outcomes, which consider the diverse cultures of the MENA region.