Job description / Role
An international company is seeing to recruit an experienced senior Digital Media Exec.
• This role will work closely with the marketing manager, the Head of marketing and the relevant agencies on the rollout and execution of the digital marketing strategy and the performance of all digital marketing activities.
• As support to the Marketing Manager this role is responsible for driving and executing digital activities that generate footfall and sales, while maximizing the opportunity for consumers to engage with The company across multiple digital touch points.
• Collaboration with all marketing verticals such as Events & Promotions, Communications as well as tenants and clients is essential to ensure all parties activities are efficiently promoted, influencing brand and relevancy among the target audience.
• The role is responsible for managing agencies providing social media, editorial content, and web development services.
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5-7 years of experience in a digital marketing facility.
• Retail marketing experience would be an advantage.
• Think Customer: Social and digital media are highly interactive customer facing channels.
• Before anything else, this role requires a solid B2C mindset, understanding of market trends, customer segmentation and target markets.
• Technical expertise to negotiate scope of work, contracts and management of agencies is required.
• Project, People and time management skills with ability to manage multiple high impact projects at once is essential.
• Driving Impact: The ability to drive impact on fast paced social channels is a must. Proactive, energized and ability to turn around content , response, relevant
• Proficiency in social media and digital reporting and analytics tools, email & CRM platforms and website analytics is required.
• Ability to form data-driven decisions that will positively impact business performance is key.
• Quantitative and qualitative reporting is derived from tools such as: Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, SalesForce, Facebook Ad manager, MailChimp, and Twitter analytics.
• Experience managing PPC, SEO and performance marketing is required.
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to quickly adapt strategies based on data. Ability to lead direct reports and support agencies.
About the Company
Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect. to: Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect.
Digital Marketing Account Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
|Abu Dhabi||29 Jul|
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East
Digital Marketing Executive
Marketing Social Media Manager