Job description / Role
Senior Executive - Learning & Development Up To 8k Aed For A Golf Club In Dubai
• Responsible front of house Associate onboarding, and assisting, as needed, with Heart of House training.
• Leads engagement, recognition and retention programs and assists the Director or Operations and Operations Managers
• with change management strategies and execution for large-scale program and process rollouts.
• Responsible for administering any required new training classes and assisting in development activities in partnership with the rest of the leadership team.
• POSITION: Senior Executive- Learning & Development
• SALARY: up to 6,000 basic AED plus 2,000 AED live-out allowance depending on experience and qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: Golf Club
• WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately or 1 month maximum
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
• Open to any nationality preferably European, Arabic, Indian, and Filipino
• Male/Female, 45 y/o and below
• High school diploma or equivalent, experience in executing training programs or a training certification is a plus
• Minimum 5 years of restaurant, hotel or golf course senior experience in hospitality or leisure environment
• Excellent communication, time management and organization skills
• Must have positive, and outgoing personality who relates well and gets along with people
• With extensive energy and enthusiasm, and high level of self-awareness, receptivity to change and integrity
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Senior HR Executive
A Leading Advertising Agency in the UAE
Black & Grey HR
Irwin & Dow
HR Officer for a Leading Economic Group of Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE