Job description / Role
This is a temporary role.
The Human Resources Senior Expert is in charge of creating HR strategies, policies and procedures to manage the ambitious change management agenda. He has direct responsibility for delivering all professional and corporate Human Resource matters and for supporting the achievement of goals and desired objectives.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Revise the organizational structure after Identifying roles required to support the organization’s strategy and goals
- Develop job families that create clarity on accountabilities across functions
- Develop a behavioral and technical competency model for all relevant job families
- Create a Human Resources strategy
- Develop a Human Resources policy manual
- Conduct a compensation & benefits benchmarking study
- Develop an incentive based performance management policy & system
- Develop job descriptions and career paths for employees
- Conduct Job evaluations and define the grading structure
- Develop HR operational policies and procedures
- Design recruitment and talent development programs
- Conduct technical assessments for employees and create development reports
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis for employees
- Create employee handbook
- Design recruiting, selection and talent development programs
- Assist in recruiting, training and management of personnel
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Effectively translate strategic plans and decisions into operational practice
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field with 12+ years of relevant experience or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field with 8+ years of relevant experience
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.