Job description / Role
A real estate developer in UAE is looking for a Senior Facilities Manager to join their team in Dubai.
Facilities Manager for Group of Managed apartments - Dubai
We require an experienced Facility Manager for a large managed apartment building in Dubai who has a minimum 5 years of UAE experience as a Facilities Manager in Residential buildings, Serviced apartment or Hotels.
The candidate should have a sound knowledge of HVAC, Civil works and MEP.
• Responsible for the overall function of the building and team.
• Must be able to manage external contractors, suppliers and be able to negotiate AMC’s.
• Must have experience and knowledge in technical field.
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience as maintenance manager or any senior role.
• Must have experience in residential buildings or serviced apartments/Hotels either directly or as a sub-contractor.
• Very good interpersonal communications skills required.
AED 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree holder
• Candidate must be based in UAE and must have at least 10 years working experience. 3 years minimum in UAE.
• Candidates from client side and fm provider side welcome.
• Degree in relevant field.
• Fluent in English
• Immediate candidates will be given preference.
About the Company
Cobalt is part of a leading international recruitment provider with offices in Europe, Singapore and New Zealand. Cobalt offers high quality HR consultancy, executive search, contingency recruitment and Emiratization services in Dubai and the wider MENA Region. It works extensively within the fields of Construction & Engineering, Banking & Finance and HR & Business Support.
Contributing to the regions development, we play a key role in identifying and attracting the very best talent to ensure the regions potential is realized. We also understand the importance of Emiratization in ensuring the long-term success of the UAE economy and have therefore pro-actively developed a strong network of UAE Nationals within our specialist areas.