Job description / Role
Senior Facilities Manager (Experience of managing multiple sites)
Idama is a provider of Integrated Facilities Management solutions for real estate developments. From the complex maintenance of heating and ventilation systems, to the meticulous cleaning of offices and receptions, Idama manages the facilities of all types of built environment.
Manage the delivery of effective services, client expectations and client relations with the objective of enhancing customer satisfaction, minimizing customer complaints and maximizing revenue and profitability of respective client account
Effectively plan and manage onsite client relations, quality of service delivery as per client SLAs and QHSE standards for assigned client accounts through various FM activities for respective client accounts for profitability whilst ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
• Degree in Engineering or Building Services
Minimum Experience (number of years):
• 10-12 years of experience in facilities management, with 3-4 years in a managerial role
• Manage the individual clients accounts ensuring the planning and allocation of all resources (to manage manpower vs. task requirement) that ensures effective manpower utilization of resources to meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations and implementation of appropriate standards and controls to ensure that all the unit activities are carried out in an efficient and effective manner, meeting or exceeding all unit objectives.
• Maintain effective communication with suppliers, Operations dept. and clients in order to ensure all customer enquiries are resolved and customer expectations are managed in a professional manner
• Manage and lead the account teams – in-house as well as supplier staff – to ensure service delivery as per accepted standards whilst upholding employee motivation, team work, grooming standards, staff performance & development, and client interactions
• Actively support the Section Head in business development activities within the client account to enhance account revenue and profitability of the business
• Prepare and provide timely technical/ performance reports for Operations department as per QMS requirements to ensure timely and accurate information for senior management decision making
• Support the Operations & Mobilization team in ensuring accuracy of supplier invoices in order to facilitate timely payment to suppliers
• Manage and ensure customer complaints are timely and appropriately managed and closed within the SLAs to ensure maximum client satisfaction
• Lead the team – setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal – in order to maximize subordinate and departmental performance in the pursuit of the Department objectives
About the Company
Dubai Properties (DP) is a Dubai based real estate pioneer developer. DP overseas a varied development portfolio of residential, commercial, retail and hospitality projects across Dubai, creating opportunities for real estate investors and residents.
DP has a strong pipeline of current and future projects tailored to meet the needs of real estate investors in the region, including Mudon Community and Remraam in Dubailand, Manazel Al Khor and Dubai Wharf located at Dubai Creek.