Job description / Role
An international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide. The company has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion and they are looking for a Senior Facilities Manager to join their team in Abu Dhabi.
* Execute the planning of General Services activities related to facilities management, develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements.
* Conduct and document regular facilities inspections and ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes. Should be proficient in NFPA codes and standards, ADDC & ADCD regulations and requirements.
* Plan, allocate and manage facility space for efficiency and coordinate office and employee moves. Should have experience with space planning, churn and move management. Should be familiar and experienced with the corporate MAC standards and best practices.
* Prepare and present business cases to senior management with optimal financial analysis and total life cycle calculations.
* Prepare specific maintenance strategies and life cycle costing for all building assets in line with the age/condition of the asset and implement them across the team.
* Prepare SFP (Strategic Facility Plan) for the organization and align it with the overall strategic plan of the organization.
* Prepare, manage and lead a real estate portfolio strategy for the organization.
* Lead and supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment.
* Develop a plan and oversee facility refurbishment and renovations.
* Ensure high standards of general office look and aesthetics
* Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking.
* Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency.
* Manage outsourcing including building Scope of Work (SOW) and coordinating with Procurement to execute contracts.
* Rationalize and review use of goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness.
* Develop SLAs, KPIs, and response & resolution matrix for contracts. Conduct monthly KPI compliance sessions with the contractors to evaluate performance.
* Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers and manage contractor and vendor relationships
* Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met.
* Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met and submit reports on completed work by contractors and vendors
* Verify supplier payment and invoicing match contract/order pricing
* Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels and ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff
* Prepare and track facility budget and submit monthly reports including the tracking of expenses and payments issues
* Generate and present monthly reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
* Prepare and present business
* Develop, present and implement cost reduction initiatives
* Advise on and monitor energy efficiency and oversee environmental health and safety
* Assure security of the facility and respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
* Provide prompt response to requests and issues from facility occupants
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
* 15 years' experience in multi-nationals companies including at least 10 years in management position
* Related to Facilities management from a client perspective
* Experience in construction, maintenance and all facets of facility operation Professional Certifications
* Project management; Lean Six Sigma, Certified level with IWFM, IFMA or BREEAM,
* Bachelor's of Engineering discipline relevant to job responsibilities.
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
CSG Global Talent
Manager Facilities Management
Hire Rightt Executive Search
Operations & Maintenance Manager
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Maintenance / Facilities Management Head - Arabic Speaker
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jan|