Job description / Role
A global leading Facilities Management provider is looking for an experienced native Arabic speaker to join their growing team. The role would be based on a remote site within Abu Dhabi.
• Delivering services based on contract scope of work within the country with full understanding of the scope variances by site (e.g. client provided, 3rd party, self-perform, LL, etc.).
• Proposing the establishment of proven project goals and objectives to the client, allowing them to focus on core business activities.
• Create strong lines of communication.
• Ensure team knowledge of supplier contract terms, scope of work and performance specification.
• Organizing monthly team meetings.
• Ensure effective performance management, training plans, and succession planning.
• Develop talent and adopt career management techniques for strong performers.
• Deploy resource strategies to maximize headcount and skill base across the account.
• Adopt a one-team approach through coaching, training and continuous professional development.
• Ensure appropriate relationships with suppliers and business partners.
• Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• Over 10 years' Engineering, Facilities and Project Management experience in the GCC.
• Fluent in English and Arabic
• Facilities Management
• Operational Management
• Maintenance Management
• Vendor Management
• Contract Negotiations
• Customer Relationship Management
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Facilities Manager / Division Head / Unit Head
A Leading Group In The UAE
Facilities Service Manager
VAMED Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||13 Sep|
Opus Recruit Middle East
Facility Management Head - Mechanical
|Abu Dhabi||3 Oct|