Job description / Role
A global Facilities Management provider is looking for an experienced Senior Facilities Manager to join their team on a remote site project in Abu Dhabi.
The Senior Facilities Manager has overall responsibility for the day-to-day management of services on the contract. Using a proactive and innovative approach the Senior Facilities Manager will ensure:
• Customer advocacy through exceptional service.
• Site staff and contract management through effective leadership for a high performance team.
• Full compliance with client and site specific operating plans and procedures and MPX business systems.
• Ensuring a high performance team delivers world-class management and facilities services to an iconic project.
• The day-to-day management of all management agent services and develop strong relationships with 3rd party service providers.
• Develop strong relationships with statutory and other government authorities.
• Utilising the best capabilities from the local market, together with proven expatriate labour to achieve optimum services performance.
• A learning and continuous improvement culture is inculcated and developed in the FM team.
• Deliver performance driven services through effective monitoring and control, setting targets to achieve the highest KPI scores, obtain relevant statutory certifications etc. are obtained and maintained.
• The Senior Facilities Manager has the responsibility for delivering the facilities management components of the contract to match the aspirations of the client, commensurate with an iconic facility, with full compliance with performance obligations. The strategy requires strong client relationships ensuring that all works are carried out efficiently and effectively, managing all extended agreed works within the contract obligations and works external to the contract.
• Establish management interfaces and communication protocols between all stakeholders, especially 3rd party service providers, ensuring there is a management plan for each.
• To deliver the range of services required in the FM Operations services scope in an efficient and cost effective manner balancing the financial provision and the works to be performed, in accordance with client and other site specific operating procedures
• Coordinate and manage the delivery of 3rd party service provider works to achieve zero impact to the client’s business and day-to-day operation of the client and the project.
• Excellence in customer service standards; Onsite residents experience high standards of service. Service levels augment and enhance the experience of working in and visiting this iconic site.
• Establish the emergency management organisation and oversee the development of the emergency plan.
• Ensure a continuous improvement in service delivery, environmental and energy management.
• Introduce international best practices into the delivery of services.
• Review client and site specific FM operational procedure manuals and general instructions, recommending changes as required and augmenting with MPX management system procedures, and incorporate into the service delivery model.
• Onsite attendance to ensure arrangements are in place to provide appropriate service coverage.
• Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, codes and standards.
• Ensure compliance with client policies and procedures.
• Ensure the service providers and suppliers are effectively managed so that they deliver services in accordance with their contract requirements, Company Services and client requirements in a cost effective manner.
• Oversee maintenance planning, scheduling and CAFM operations including data management and output reports.
• Review the contract scope of works for FM service providers and contract documentation to all service contracts to be entered into in accordance with the Company procurement procedure.
• Monitor and measure contract quality performance and promote continuous improvement using KPI assessments and analysis, site and customer surveys and service provider KPI audits.
• Undertake condition surveys and troubleshooting and prepare formal reports.
• Provide management service and support to the stakeholders.
• Prepare and obtain approvals for client works including variations and additional works as provided under the contract and in accordance with the company and the client’s procurement procedures.
• Ensure timely preparation of all contract reports by responsible departments.
• Provide internal monthly contract reports for presentation and discussion at monthly operations meetings.
• Establish a stakeholder management plan and build relationships with client representatives, the Company FM Team, sub-contractor management, 3rd party service providers and other appropriate stakeholders.
• Manage the level of customer relationship that would result in the client being prepared to be the Company's advocate so as to recommend Company Services to others.
• Manage and deliver a positive customer relationship with client management, users, residents, visitors and all other stakeholders.
• Establish and maintain a close working relationship with the client and their representatives.
• Review all reports for issue to the client, and present as required, upon approval from the Country Manager.
• Manage client meetings and prepare the agenda and minutes of meetings.
• Minimum 10 to 20 years experience in a senior management role in an institutional or corporate environment, with at least five years managing an iconic site, or associated business operations in a large mixed use facility.
• Experience in managing direct delivery services.
• Minimum 5 years experience in scoping, tendering and documenting subcontracts.
• Minimum 5 years experience in managing/supervising the delivery of subcontractors.
• Minimum 5 years experience within a work environment using QA, OH & S and Environmental Management systems.
• Minimum 5 years providing high quality written reports and recommendations to clients.
• Experience in managing the delivery of services to meet KPIs.
• High level of knowledge in current computer software with essential knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook or related program.
• High level experience in the use of CAFM systems.
• Understanding of current technical legislation in relation to the delivery of facilities maintenance management.
• Ability to carry out performance and regulatory compliance surveys and reports.
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
|Ras Al Khaimah||20 Oct|
CSG Global Talent
Copperfield Business Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||6 Nov|
CSG Global Talent