Job description / Role
Oracle Field Marketing Senior Specialist Gulf (UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar) will be responsible for planning and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for Oracle Technology and Systems products and solutions. He/She will implement marketing initiatives consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs across all channels of the marketing mix (physical and digital). He/She will also be responsible for the management of agency relationships.
Oracle is seeking a customer focused and innovative Field Marketing Senior Specialist to drive integrated marketing campaigns, consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs across all channels of the marketing mix (physical and digital). The position will be based in Dubai.
This marketer will be a trusted advisor to the business and will develop marketing and lead generation programs for the Technology & Systems lines of business. This requires the ability to understand the customer & market needs and the changing competitive landscape.
The ideal candidate is metrics-oriented; has a track record of successful campaign management and lead generation, He/She will be responsible for translating business requirements into marketing objectives and integrated tactics, aimed at significantly increasing awareness, driving demand, pipeline acceleration and customer engagement across Gulf market.
The right candidate has experience working effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with a strong desire to overachieve; and proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic and open personality with strong drive and proven ability to perform in a fast paced environment
- Driven, high energy, with a 'cando' attitude
- Solid planning, budgeting and project management skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Result oriented, collaborative
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong professionalism and work ethic
- Attention to detail
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute the marketing plan for Technology & Systems business
- Effectively plan and accurately manage the marketing budget with a focus on delivering clear and measurable ROI.
- Deliver high impact marketing activities, including digital programs and events, collaborating with regional marketing teams, local teams and sales stakeholders to align campaign strategy, messaging, tactics and ensure effective execution.
- Communicate plans to sales and business development stakeholders and actively participate in the business planning and demand management process locally.
- Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics and overall ROI to internal stakeholders.
- Monitor, analyze and tune marketing activities to maximize conversion and key metrics
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up on all leads in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with broader marketing community to develop and share best practices.
- Amplify customer advocacy by promoting new customer stories across channels.
- Actively explore and implement innovative new tactics as appropriate.
Required skills, competencies and experiences:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Business and/or Economics, specialization in Marketing preferred
- 5 years' experience and proven success in marketing roles in the Middle East region with demonstrated ability to develop and execute highly effective marketing programs within the technology/software sector
- Ability to manage and collaborate with multiple key stakeholders, superior communications skills
- Reputation for producing real, measurable results and consistently exceeding business goals
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and presentation skills
- Experience using ELOQUA, GMSS, GMT and other Marketing tools
- Basic HTML and web technology skills a plus
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Field Marketing Specialist 2
Senior Field Marketing Specialist
Sr. Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Marketing Executive - Education
Excelsior Group ME