Job description / Role
Required to join an established contractor in Abu Dhabi.
- The Preparing monthly profit & loss and balance sheet reports.
- Tax reporting and inventory processing.
- Collecting and analyzing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates.
- Advising on estimates for project funding.
- Creating KPI reports.
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements, controlling expenditure and cash flow.
- Preparation of year-end and statutory accounts.
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data.
- Conducting internal audits such as wage reviews.
- Examining financial records to check accuracy.
- Managing and training staff when needed.
- Degree in Finance
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel is a must
- An analytical mind.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Commercial and business awareness.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- A keen eye for details and desire to probe further into data.
- Deadline-orientated and an ability to stick to time constraints
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|
National Power Construction Corporation Limited
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE