Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with a leading salon business in the Middle East, looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their team in Abu Dhabi. We are ideally looking for someone with a strong background in business expansion strategies and franchising.
As a Senior Finance Manager, you will:
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies for business expansion
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results versus business KPIs
- Perform procurement, merchandising / buying, and inventory analysis
- Collaborate with key internal teams and departments to align with business plans
- Monitor overall company budget
- CPA, with at least 6 years’ experience as a Finance Manager in similar capacity
- Background in Hospitality or Medical sectors, dealing with business branches, and franchising
- Solid experience in franchising and expansion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and strategic thinking skills
- Open to field work (visiting branches)
- Female required (due to the nature of the role)
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.