Job description / Role
Reporting into the CFO the Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for managing the complete finance function, ensuring accuracy, timely performance and reducing operational risk.
A modern, forward thinking manufacturing and engineering organisation who have operated in MENA for over 20 years.
The Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for:
* Managing the day to day finance operations and team of 14 across finance and accounting
* Work closely with vice-presidents, the CEO and CFO
* Review monthly financial reports and statements
* Manage the budget and forecast process
* Analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts
* develop and improve cash flow across the business
* Perform data mining and analysis to establish trends
* Provide consolidated business plan / budget / forecast and actual data
* Up to AED 38,000 per month
* Must be a Chartered Accountant
* Must have previously managed a team of at least 5
* Must come from a manufacturing and engineering background (with out site or factory experience)
* Strong business partnering is essential
* 15+ years experience withing finance and at least 7 as a Manager
* Excellent knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Finance Manager
Ziad Galadari Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Swisslinx Middle East