Job description / Role
- Managing Finance and Accounting operations at Unit.
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Preparing financial statements as per the timeline.
- Prepares and submission all budgets and forecasts covering all activities of the operations with the General Manager and other Department Heads.
- Examines the daily casts accounting reports and discusses with purchasing if special action is needed.
- Supervises the preparation of monthly journal entries, financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Ascertaining that all taxes, duties and licenses payable are paid when due.
- Implements and ensure compliance with internal control policies and procedures.
- Assess regularly internal control
- weaknesses and execute remedy actions to resolve the same
- CA/ICWA with minimum 5 - 7 years of relevant work experience.
- Must be current with regulations and compliance issues.
- Good supervisor skills required.
- Must have strong knowledge on excel and Accounts ERP systems.
- IFRS and 1C knowledge will be an added advantage.
About the Company
A Leading Trading Company in the UAE.
Quest Search & Selection
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Mar|