Job description / Role
Robert Half is working on an exclusive basis with a leading E-Commerce business which operates across the globe. My client is a household name and has been a huge success story. They are now looking to recruit a Senior/Finance Manager to manage the Middle East operations.
* You will support the teams who are powering this ecosystem who have a global Corporate division consisting of departments including Legal, Finance, Marketing and Sales, Strategy, Human Resources, Central Services and PR and Communications.
* This role will report into the Director of Controlling and working closely with the Group's Administration, Planning and Control Director.
* The Senior/Finance Manager Middle East will be fully responsible for the branch in Dubai for administrative and financial controlling activities.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
* Main Financial planning and controlling
* Quarterly and annually financial statement
* Reporting on business performance to the shared with the Board of Directors, attending local Board meetings
* Preparation and management of annual budgets (sales, costs, etc) and multi-year financial plans
* Management of Middle East accounting records
* Tax compliance (mainly sales and income tax)
* Support Legal and Corporate Functions on demand
* Manage monthly, quarterly, and annually financial statement closing processes
Salary and Benefits:
* Excellent Salary on offer-
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.