Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced and reliable professional Senior Finance Manager / Finance Director to oversee all financial aspects of our business activities essentially into Construction of Roads & Infrastructure Projects.
The Senior Finance Manager / Finance Director is expected to be a strategic thinkers and effective leader who can make the most profitable decisions by guiding the financial management towards long-term success.
· He should also have in-depth knowledge to all accounting, financial and business principles and will be responsible for:
· Driving the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
· Retaining constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems
· Manage processes for financial forecasting, preparations of budgets and consolidation & reporting to the Management
· Advising and managing Cashflow
· Setting targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (Finance Manager, Chief Accountant, management accountants, etc.)
· Oversee all statutory audit and internal control operations Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
· Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
· Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to the Executive Committee.
· Proven experience and track record as CFO/ Senior Finance Manager/Financial Controller or similar role with large or reputed Infrastructure/Roads Contracting companies in UAE.
· In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
· Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
· Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (ERP)
· An analytical mind with a strategic ability & Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
About the Company
A leading company in Abu Dhabi.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|