Job description / Role
Financial Planning & Analysis and Commercial Finance Senior Financial Analyst (Reports into FP&A & CF Manager)
Leading MNC in the Oil and Gas sector.
Financial Planning & Analysis and Commercial Finance SFA (Reports into FP&A & CF Manager)
* Pricing for model and non-model business
* Support tender process with identifying right cost structure, business cases and sensitivity analysis
* Partner with business to manage DSO / DOH and cash collection
* Assist in market entry evaluation by putting together business cases (P&L/CF/Capex)
* Assist the finance manager & business leads in driving business improvement initiatives by partnering with multiple functions (eg. Sales, Supply Chain, RD&E, MKT, others)
* Monthly financial management reporting
* P&L variance analysis (e.g. gross margin by customers/products, performance vs. targets, etc.)
* Perform quality of earnings analysis/one-timers tracking
* Support preparation of monthly Business Reviews presentations
* Manage the P&L Forecast, Business Plan and mid-term Plan processes
* Assist in coordination of forecast, 5-year mid-term plan and business plan processes with the sales districts & ensure consistent approach towards forecasting and facilitate understanding of business performance
* Closely track and control the entire target setting process from initial target setting phase to plan finalization in ERP systems
* Assist in presentations to senior management and participate in Sales and Operations planning meetings
* Competitive package, schooling, flights, medical, bonus.
Ideal Candidate Profile
* Strong academics, full time MBA from a leading B-school and/or professional qualification ACA, ACCA, CIMA or alike is mandatory
* 6 - 8 years' work experience with at least recent 3-4 years focused in forecasting, planning, financial management reporting and commercial finance, financial analysis roles
* Must be currently holding a regional role in a multinational company and based in UAE
* Experience with Consolidation systems HFM, EPM, BPC a must; fluency in other ERPs (iScala, SAP, JDEdwards, etc.) an advantage
* Excellent communications skills at various levels in the organization and excellent English mandatory
* Candidate should have a good business acumen and be able to articulate the business status and risks & opportunities based on understanding of financials
* A self-motivated and high energy individual who thrives in a highly dynamic environment characterized by growth, change and opportunity
* Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills a must
* Competence in US GAAP an advantage
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.