Job description / Role
A leading oil and gas company based out of Dubai is looking for a strong financial analyst to join there team.
* The primary purpose is to track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts and approved budgets.
* Reconcile inter-company transactions by comparing and correcting data.
* Reconcile companies' monthly TB's
* Preparing and Reporting Consolidated Group Financials; Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow, on monthly basis.
* Preparing and Reporting BU financials on monthly basis
* Consolidating Group Working Capital.
* Preparing monthly finance booklet.
* Preparing monthly finance Presentation.
* Preparing Group Expenses Analysis by company, Business Unit, centre of Excellence and Type of Expense on Monthly basis
* Coordinate the inputs and review of key business stakeholders
* Help develop new reports / updates as required by the Strategic Planning, Finance and Performance Management teams
* Assist in quarterly and annual audits including providing support to the business unit finance managers
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* BSc (Degree), finance or accounting.
* 5 - 7 years of professional work experience in a similar role.
* Must have previously held a similar position as a Reporting Analyst with experience of conducting reporting analysis and supporting the development of business cases
* Strong excel analysis skills.
* Conversant with accounting and accounting standards.
* Strong understanding of KPIs and uses in business.
* Strong understanding of business financials and management accounts.
* Good commercial / strategic acumen.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Ability to manage production of reports / presentations.
* Worked in a multi-divisional environment.
* Experience of coordinating analysis across divisions / business units.
* Ex. One of the big four
* Experience in ERP - Oracle, Hyperion closing and consolidation
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.
Financial Reporting Analyst
Dubai Parks and Resorts
LITASCO Middle East DMCC
Finance and Administration Manager