Job description / Role
Our client is looking to recruit a Senior Finance Analyst for a multinational FMCG company based in UAE. The successful candidate will report directly to Director, Corporate Finance.
* Partner with the stockholders to develop cost optimization or revenue generation.
* Coordinate and drive full reconciliation.
* Provides full analysis of the initiatives, status, updates, key decisions, Obstacles, Support required, Risks and Opportunities, etc.
* Facilitate and coordinate leaders meeting on a monthly basis.
* Come up with the Balance Sheet planning calendar.
* Responsible for the consolidated Balance Sheet planning and analysis activities (cause of change and working capital analyses).
* Report on all Balance Sheet and Working Capital KPIs.
* Handle IT planning, including budget, forecasts, and strategic plan exercises.
* Responsible for designing and maintaining an up-to-date IT recharging model.
* Budgetary control on the transactional level for all IT commitments.
* Handle cost capitalization process.
* Monitor all IT projects that are in-progress and ensure compliance with budgets, approval.
* IFRS Knowledge
* Strong Business Partnering skills
* Board level presentation skills
* Native English speaker
* Solid analytical skills
* Business acumen
* Robust communication skills
* Personal Characteristics and Required Background
* Minimum 5 years of experience as Finance Analyst/Financial Planning Analysis
* Degree in the Field of Finance
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.