Job description / Role
Our client is a leading elite car services application that promotes riding in luxury. They are seeking to expand their workforce and are looking to hire an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join their UAE facility.
The organisation is an industry titan; providing a seamless application that serves a multitude of consumers looking to satisfy their premium travel needs. A pioneer of luxury ride-sharing services; the organisation has plans to expand globally. They are seeking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team.
* Gauge the financial performance of the organisation and present highlights to management
* Evaluate key trends and provide commentary to optimise business performance
* Analyse and assess financial data. Subsequently, formulate financial models to streamline business decisions
* Prepare budgets, forecasts and variance analysis periodically and subsequently provide recommendations to management to capitalise on financial or economic objectives
* Collaborate with the accounting team to ensure that financial reporting is in accordance with IFRS standards
* Implement robust policies and procedures to facilitate the cost analysis process
* Identify and implement process improvements, such as the development of reports, tools, and Excel dashboards to increase productivity
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to further progress their career with an industry titan.
* 3-5 years of experience within a similar role
* Previous experience within the technology or mobility sector is advantageous
* Big 4 experience preferred
* Solid analytical skills
* Must be meticulous
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel
* Excellent communication skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
TGC Middle East
Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial/Investment Analyst
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Feb|
Right Calibre Executive Search