Job description / Role
Support the Group Head in management and reporting of capital allocation and return on investment. Engage and build relationships with local and international banks for potential debt funding and establish the debt strategy. Develop an effective capital allocation framework to ensure maximum possible returns for the shareholders.
Our client is a leading education management group. They are looking to expand their Corporate Finance department and have an opening for the Senior Financial Analyst.
Capital Allocation and Monitoring:
* Work closely with FP&A team to annually update the capital allocation framework for effective decision making and performance reporting.
* Periodically review the equity return analysis to ensure alignment with targeted returns and shareholder value accretion.
* Support in review of industry return hurdles and cost of capital.
Capital structuring and funding strategy:
* Run analysis of Company's financial structure and support in developing capital allocation strategy for various investment types
* Assist in implementation of annual funding plan
* Work closely with FP&A team to align on 5-year BP funding strategy
Debt facilities and funding:
* Monitoring compliance requirements of debt facilities
* Support the team in execution, including management of documentation and security arrangements, of new bank facilities and debt instruments
* Lead the execution process when executing any drawdowns, (pre)payments relating to debt facilities
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance, and flight tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst to further progress their career.
* Bachelor degree in business, finance or engineering
* CFA, MBA in Finance/Qualified accountant (CA/CPA) preferred
* Prior experience of 5-8 years within a similar role
* Experience in corporate finance and fund raising
* Education industry experience desirable
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.