Job description / Role
Senior Financial Analyst to support Corporate Finance Manager and Head of Finance in feasibility studies, presentations, financial due diligence, financial analysis, business planning, capital raising, and deal execution
Our client is a leading education provider in Abu Dhabi, UAE. They are looking to expand their Finance/Investments department and have an opening for the Senior Financial Analyst- Investments.
* Support in the development of feasibility studies
* Develop financial models for potential acquisitions and greenfield investment opportunities
* Develop and/or maintain dynamic financial models with sensitivity and scenario analysis projecting 5 to 10-year financial statements
* Assist in financial due diligence work for M&A transactions
* Assist in dealings and negotiations with banks for debt raise
* Assist in development and managing the company's Capital allocation structure
* Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance per school /business unit, providing trends and developing forecast models
* Provide input to key macro-economic data such as market benchmarks and demographic statistics, that are used as regular inputs to feasibility studies and business plan
* Monitor and analyze competitors' initiatives and performance
* Organize and file key business documentation and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally, he/she will receive a bonus, medical/life insurance, and flight tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst- Investments to further progress their career.
* Bachelor's degree in real estate, business, finance or engineering (CFA preferred)
* Prior experience of 5-8 years in financial modeling within a similar role - Experience in Education sector is desirable but not mandatory
* Advanced excel skills with proven financial modeling experience
* Excellent analytical capabilities and hands on experience in MS Office presentations
* Strong presentation, reporting and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to liaise effectively business functions in order to collect input required for analysis
* Ability to be detail focused when required whilst maintaining sight of the big picture
* Deadline oriented and take ownership of work
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Irwin & Dow
Sr. Financial Accounting Officer
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Sep|
Black Pearl Consult
Budget & Planning Analyst