Job description / Role
Our client is a luxury cosmetic company, providing multiple brands in various markets all over the world. They are seeking to expand their workforce and are looking for a Senior Financial Controller in Dubai.
The group is constantly growing; whose products are available across the world at serviced counters within department stores, and at beauty stores. They are seeking to hire a Senior Financial Controller to join their team.
* Participate in month-end closing in collaboration with the operations team and accounting
* Monthly report and sales outlook analysis.
* Actively contribute to the budget process
* Evaluate business risks and opportunities, measure their economic impact, and prepare an appropriate action plan
* Measure and evaluate deviations between actual and goal
* Assists monthly reporting to headquarters, regional management and sales teams, and marketing team
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a monthly competitive salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Controller to further progress their career with a luxury cosmetics group.
* Bachelor or Master's degree in Accounting or Finance from a reputable international university
* Minimum 5 years of experience at a multinational organization. Big 4 training is an advantage
* Highly experienced in ERP (Oracle, Hyperion) and other finance reporting tools
* Fluent in English is mandatory; French and Arabic can be an advantage
* Strong analytical mind with good communication skills
* Rigorous and well organized
* Good degree of autonomy
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Quest Search & Selection
Head of Finance IMEA
Accounts Manager / Finance Manager for a Boutique Regional Law Firm
Group Financial Controller