Job description / Role
This role will take full responsibility for all management & statutory reporting within the region. Managing a small team, responsibilities will span monthly & quarterly reporting, budgets & forecasting as well in-depth analysis of key metrics thus supporting senior management with delivery of the region’s financial performance.
• Management of the monthly and quarterly close process.
• Production of monthly management information
• Responsibility for production & analysis of reports
• Review of month end Balance Sheet accounts
• Overseeing statutory audits for all entities
• Assist with Group audit
• Main point of contact to Group Finance team with respect to monthly regional performance
• Full end to end responsibility for the Annual Budget process as well as interim Forecasts
• Monthly preparation of business support spend, discussing with Support Managers to highlight and discuss variances to budget
• Provide reports required to support the Finance Team's projects i.e. working capital projects
• Deliver year end management accounts to group deadlines;
• Management of regional FP&A team as well key member of the MEA Finance Management Team
We are looking for an experienced, qualified finance professional with high-level analytical skills, team management ability and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders both Finance and Business, local & global. The ideal candidate will also have:
• Educated to degree level
• A minimum of 10 years extensive experience managing finance teams, preparing and analysing reports and making improvements to fiscal tools and systems
• Experience using Elite 3E or similar practice management systems would be advantageous
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong numeric & analytical skills and an excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Intermediate or advanced Excel
• Strong time management and organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure and to regular tight deadlines
• The ability to problem solve, analyse situations and identify key issues
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with a multitude of different stakeholders
• Experience with Tableau or similar enhanced presentation tools would also be an advantage
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.