Job description / Role
One of our favorite multinational clients has promoted their Senior Financial Planning Analyst, thus creating an opening for a new ARABIC SPEAKING FP&A expert.
Based in Media City, the role reports to the FP&A Director. This is an important role in driving business growth and improving profitability.
• Responsible for IMEA region-wide financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and analysis, along with commercial pricing.
• Be a key point of contact for responding to commercial proposals for new and renewal business opportunities.
• Work across regions and with colleagues around the world to support data-driven decision making.
• Engage with clients on budget matters, invoicing matters and at times contractual matters where the client prefers the interaction to be in Arabic
• Supports, creates and delivers enhanced management reports / dashboards that allow business partners to better understand their business and make informed decisions.
• Works closely with the Regional Director to provide senior executive management with regular feedback and communication with respect to variations between plan and actuals, including the projected impact to future results, and communicates regularly with senior management throughout the reporting cycle, providing timely updates, expert analysis, and responses to inquiries.
• Provides substantive analytical support wider team as part of the monthly and quarterly earnings cycle, including helping executives understand trends and anomalies in the business results.
• Acts as the main originator of commercial proposals for new and renewal business opportunities.
• Helps develop overall long-term strategic plans requiring in-depth knowledge of the company, competitive landscape, trends and economic and social implications of organizational activities.
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or alternative workplace experience required, with 6+ years in a Financial-related field / MBA strongly preferred.
• 4+ years’ experience within FP&A/commercial finance function. Progressive experience required.
• Fluent in English and Arabic, written and spoken
• Must already be based in Dubai
• Possess exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner
• Cope well under pressure
• Deadline driven
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. (LV)
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Assistant Finance Manager
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
Finance Manager / Manager - Accounting
A Leading Real Estate Development Company
Financial Planning & Analyst Gulf - 12 Month Contract
Manpower Middle East