Job description / Role
A truly international consultancy with an established presence across the Middle East and Globally, has an exciting, immediate opportunity for a Senior Fire & Life Safety Engineer to join their expanding team in Dubai.
This broad role will involve:
• Independently manage junior engineers across multiple complex project types
• Provide performance-based fire safety engineering designs to meet project design objectives
• Coordinate with MEP teams ensuring best design practice
• Prepare fee proposals for new projects and act as the main point of contact for project stakeholders
• Carry out Fire engineering analysis and prepare a fire engineering brief
• Ensuring design and technical innovation and excellence throughout the team and ensuring projects are delivered to the highest international standards
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a B.Sc. in Fire Engineering with an M.Sc. in a related subject preferred, and will have a minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience with at least one being spent working within a consultancy environment.
• In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive tax free salary and the chance to grow your career within a fast paced multicultural environment.
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.
HSE Manager - Port Operations
Swisslinx Middle East
HSE Assistant Manager
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)