Job description / Role
Oversee the design, supervision, execution and reporting of fit-out works to ensure on-time, in budget delivery of projects to meet / exceed Clients expectations.
- Accountable in issues related to fit-out and fit-out coordination
- Reviewing and approving design drawings and specifications and method statements.
- Conduct daily Inspections at site to ensure strict implementation of design and quality standards.
- Responsible for incoming material Inspection to ensure top quality materials as per approval.
- Initiate site surveys for facilities in order to recommend improvements / refurbishment and submit quotation for Client’s approval
- Support Facility services and other departments for FM solutions.
- Ensure that CAPEX projects are completed within the approved budget.
- Support in preparing execution program and implementation by overseeing the project to ensure the Contractor and Subcontractors meet the project deliverables.
- Coordinate and liaise with authorities, clients and Consultants to get approvals.
- Implementation of Health, safety and environment regulations, and to act accordingly in case of any violation such as not conforming with the standards.
- Participate in handing over of the project once it has been complete to the required standards.
- Manage the approval of built drawings.
- Evaluations of Consultants, contractors and sub-contractors to identify acceptable standards.
- Prequalification assessment of new Consultants and sub-contractors to ensure that they meet the minimum requirements in terms of quality, experience and delivery
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Direct Manager.
Bachelors of Engineering in Civil or Architecture Engineering. PMP Certification is an advantage
Minimum 12 years’ experience in a key fit-out discipline position, 7 of which in UAE, ideally in a contracting or development company.
Detailed Design, Project Execution, Quality Control
Excellent Project Management skills, Planning and organizing Skills, Proficient in Job related software/applications such as Auto CAD, MS project and MS Office
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Project Engineer - Construction
Senior Civil Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||28 Sep|
Project Manager - Interior Fit Out
RTC-1 Employment Services
Fit Out Civil Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||28 Jul|
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||31 Oct|