Job description / Role
THIS IS WHAT AGILITY FEELS LIKE
STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT
Senior Forecasting and Research Analyst - Upcoming
The strategy group maps out where we're going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we're never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it's more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we're agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
What you'll deliver
- You will be responsible for detailed quantitative and qualitative research analysis and production of aviation forecasts critical to Dubai Airports' master programmes.
- You will be responsible for developing the short term and long-term annual passenger traffic, aircraft movements forecast, cargo forecast and associated design day schedules. In addition, regular proactive and on demand reviews and updates to the long-term forecast will be required in collaboration with the airport's main airline stakeholders, or when key assumptions change.
- You will act as the key resource for all master programme related forecasts, design day schedules and market information.
- You will be responsible for conducting competitive market analysis as required. Will also be required to support activities related to customer insights and sentiment analysis.
- You will be an experienced data analyst with significant experience in building and maintaining databases, and act as the prime source of aviation related intelligence and data.
What you bring
- Shall be educated to degree level in an analytical field (math, computer science, statistics, economics, econometrics, engineering etc.).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of software.
- Advanced skills in Excel necessary, Experience or interest in learning Tableau ideal, Java programming skills also desirable but not essential.
- Proven ability to communicate data and information in a manner that is readily understood by a wide audience of varied experience.
- Experience with analysing large data sets.
- Ability to effectively analyse industry trends and present in a concise way in presentations.
- Technical experience with programming in Java, SQL database management or Tableau dashboards are preferable but not essential.
- Depth knowledge of the Airport/Airline industry from a long-term planning perspective - facility development and/or airline network planning.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that's all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing - and being pushed - to work better and smarter. With us, you'll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You'll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you'll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
About the Company
THIS IS WHERE THE FUTURE STARTS
We're going to become the best airports in the world. How? Because we deliver exceptional customer experiences through innovative and agile service propositions. We make a significant impact on our industry and the rest of the world. And we're central to Dubai's future as a global hub.
Our business is built on the brilliant ideas and unwavering dedication of our people. Together, we're shaping Dubai and truly connecting the world. For you, it means the chance to grow, challenge and innovate in a fast-paced, diverse, international environment. You'll break boundaries and deliver exceptional every day. You'll think big and act boldly. Most important, you'll create amazing airport experiences for millions of people, and reinvent them for millions more.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Reporting Analyst
Senior Analyst - Terminals
Senior Analyst - Capacity Planning (Airfield) - Upcoming
Data Analyst - Revenue
Retail Business Analyst